restricted environment

Gabriele *darkbard* Farina darkbard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:06:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I saw the rexec module is deprecated. I need to develop a python
application able to run custom python code based on a configuration
file that tells the path of the script that have to be executed. Those
scripts can be runned simultaneously trought threading module, but the
MUST not have any way to change the base application nor the other
scripts behaviour.

There is a way to reach this point without using rexec? There is a way
to start a python interpreter from python to run the scripts?

My final goal is to develop a simple fastcgi script that, based on
configuration files, is able to host different applications without
need to copy the script for any application and with any risk that the
scripts will ifluence in any way each other.

Any help?

Gabriele