Can I do it using python?? about xterm and telnet

Mon Jul 3 02:43:23 EDT 2006

In article <1151814697.201988.17140 at b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 "valpa" <valpassing at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm a net admin for about 20 unix servers, and I need to frequently
>telnet on to them and configure them.
>It is a tiring job to open a xterm and telnet, username, password to
>each server.

Do you need to replicate identical configurations to all the servers?

If so, perhaps you're approaching this the wrong way. A better solution
might be to look at replicating the config files directly to all
machines (using rsync, scp etc), rather than editing them in situ on
every single one.