How can get button's name when cursor move over the button ona web page?

H J van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Sat Jul 15 04:10:06 EDT 2006

"Steve Holden" <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

8<------------(snip)-------------
|Questions nowadays have no idea which groups they belong to. When *I*
|was a lad questions had to know their place. A question that appeared in
||the wrong group would be torched with flames that could be guaranteed to
|burn through asbestos. But you tell these young people and they just
|don't believe you.
|
|A Yorkshireman

- You were lucky...
 - in *my* day, we did not even have fuel for flames, because we had no
internet....
   We actually had to use the local library - and *horrors* - you had to learn
to read, and to solve your own queries...
   These youngsters just don't know how easy they have it...

- Hendrik van Rooyen (not a Yorkshireman)