How can get button's name when cursor move over the button on a web page?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jul 14 09:22:09 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> 尹祥龙 wrote:
>

>>How can get button's name when cursor move over the button on a web page?
>

> that sounds like a JavaScript question, doesn't it?  so what is it doing
> on comp.lang.python ?
>
> </F>

Questions nowadays have no idea which groups they belong to. When *I*
was a lad questions had to know their place. A question that appeared in
the wrong group would be torched with flames that could be guaranteed to
burn through asbestos. But you tell these young people and they just
don't believe you.

A Yorkshireman
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119