BCD List to HEX List

Paul Rubin http
Sun Jul 30 18:45:20 EDT 2006

Philippe Martin <pmartin at snakecard.com> writes:
> I'm just using Python to prototype, so I cannot use any of these great
> features of the language.

I think when writing a prototype, you should use whatever features you
want, except maybe at the upper levels of program organization.  The
idea of prototyping is to get something done quickly, that you can use
for integration and user testing earlier in the development cycle.  So
you should use whatever Python features are available to make
prototyping faster.  You shouldn't expect the prototype code to
closely match the final C code, if that slows you down.  If you want
code that closely resembles C code, you might as well write in C
directly.