BCD List to HEX List

Philippe Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Sun Jul 30 19:44:34 EDT 2006

John Machin wrote:

> Philippe Martin wrote:
>> John Machin wrote:
>>
>> > Have you considered asking on a newsgroup where your problem might
>> > actually be on-topic, like:
>> >     comp.lang.c
>>
>> Yes, I came here for the "algorithm" question, not the code result.
>>

> This is comp.lang.python, not comp.algorithms
>
> Why are you avoiding naming the chip and its compiler?

I must disagree on that one: There are many threads on this site where
people just have fun talking algorithm. I'm not an algo. expert and I know
there are many here.

> Why are you avoiding naming the chip and its compiler?
I am not but I do not see what that brings to the discussion: but if you
wish ==>

on one device, the processor in an 8-bit arm and the X-compiler is made by
epson

on the other device, the processor is unknown to me and the environment is a
subset of java made for smartcards called javacard.

Regards,

Philippe