Using Python for my web site

Gerhard Fiedler gelists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:58:54 EDT 2006

On 2006-07-31 17:28:00, Cliff Wells wrote:

>> I assume you don't agree... :)
>
> I certainly don't.  [...]

> Also, saying "a few years ago I did some research" in software terms is
> pretty much equivalent to saying "I don't know".

Exactly. So what's your point with this comment?

I stated what was my impression at the time, with the hope that others
might want to comment. Thanks for the comment.

OTOH, anybody who says "I know" regarding a comparison in reliability
between databases must have pretty good data to back that up. Few have.
Most are in the "I don't know, but my impression is that ..." group.

Gerhard