Can I do it using python?? about xterm and telnet

valpa valpassing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:57:53 EDT 2006

I don't care about security issue by now :), because every one in my
compony know the username/password. It's a shared password. I just want
to login into Unix boxes in an efficiently. so I needn't open a xterm
console and type telent ..... usr/pwd for a unix box, and open another
xterm, type telnet ...usr/pwd, and so on...