build curiosities of svn head (on WinXP)

Paul Moore gustav at arkenstone.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 15:25:37 EST 2006

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:07:33 +0100, David Murmann
<david.murmann at rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

>Paul Moore schrieb:
>>> btw, if anyone is interested in the (rather small) build-script for
>>> nant, just ask,
>>
>> I haven't seen anyone ask, so can I? I'd love to see the build script.
>
>sorry it took me so long, i have been busy the last couple of days,
>but here it is:
[...]

No problem, thanks for providing it.

I'll give it a go, from scratch, and write up the resulting process on
the Python Wiki. I assume that's OK with you?

Now watch how long it takes me, to see what a *really* slow response
looks like! :-)

Paul.