Reading from input file.

Sheldon shejo284 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:55:25 EST 2006

So Mike if you can do better then do it then! There are many ways do
solve a problem, perhaps you have not learned that yet. At first this
guy didn't know what to do, so he had to begin somewhere. Now you can
take him much further, I am sure but the journey might not be so
pleasant. Your attitude really needs major adjustment but then again, I
have to consider the source.
FYI, the file[0] part was simply to check if it worked.

Don't waste your time with me and my "hard way", it is Krystian you
should be helping!