psexec and os.popen help

dennis.scales at gmail.com dennis.scales at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:21:29 EST 2006

I'm trying to wrap a psexec command in a python script so I can capture
the results and generate an exception report. The problem I'm having is
that when I use x = os.popen("command") to do it, it runs, but the
content of x is empty. I know there should be output sent to it,
because when I run the command from the DOS prompt, it shows it.  I
don't have this problem when wrapping other PSTools.  Has anyone else
had this problem, or can someone try it and verify that it works, then
show me there work?  I really appreciate it. Its been a late night.
Thanks

Dennis