Double Click mouse event problems

scott_gui noemailspam at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 21:50:11 EST 2006

Thank you very much. Adding in a timer delay is a good fake out. I
guess I always considered a double-click to be one distinct behavior
aside from the single click. I have rarely seen where a double-click
action engaged an object without single clicks to select the object.
For example, the Window's file manager allows you to Ctrl-click select
two files and double click to launch both files. So I don't expect
distinct behaviors from Button-1-Down and Button-1-Up, but I guess I do
expect them from a double and single click.

No matter, I'll try the delay. This should work reasonably well.