binascii in C++

Jeremy jroglesb at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 21:37:53 EST 2006

I'm working on a project to create a keyfinder program that finds the
Windows CD Key in the registry and decodes it.  I prototyped it in
Python and it worked great but for several reasons I've decided to
rewrite it in C++.  I use the module binascii extensively in the Python
version but I can't find an equivalent module in C++.  I'm not a
professional developer so maybe I'm overlooking something simple.

In particular I'm trying to find an equivalent to the binascii.b2a_hex()
and binascii.unhexlify() functions.

Thanks,

Jeremy