Any wing2.0 users here?

Alvin A. Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 19:52:23 EST 2006

Thanks for all the recommendations! I took a look on wingide2.0 on my
linux box and it seems pretty good and has a lot of nifty features
(which is pretty daunting to use since I've been programming with no IDE
at all) and it debugger work pretty well but for a price tag of $179 I
think it not worth it.

Thanks for recommending me PyDev and TruStudio, I've been trying to get
my hands on eclipse for a long time! ^_^

A little bit OT, I too have been programming python without a debugger,
I got used to php's lack of debugger. Thanks again guys!