OT: excellent book on information theory

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Jan 19 14:36:45 EST 2006

On 2006-01-19, David H Wild <dhwild at talktalk.net> wrote:
> In article <dqo64n$6vo$1 at news.lysator.liu.se>,
>    Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se> wrote:
>> One question here is: Are US English and UK English different languages
>> or not?
>
> A few years ago I was in a French bookshop in London. On the counter was a
> leaflet advertising recent translations; some were "from the English" and
> others "from the American". :-))

I guess I'm bilingual after all!

What the hell, though perhaps not fluent enough to be confused
with a native, I can get by in Australian as well.  I'm going
to start claiming I'm trilingual.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. I don't understand
                                  at               the HUMOR of the THREE