Newbie

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Tue Feb 14 20:12:42 EST 2006

Ken Stevens wrote:
> Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
>> Em Qua, 2006-02-15 às 00:30 +0000, LittlePython escreveu:
>> Please start by not top-posting ;-)....
> Sigh! This has been bothering me for some time. I tend to bottom post
> primarily because people here are so anal about it.
>
> In any case, I actually prefer top posting....

The rule here is _neither_ top post _nor_ bottom post.  Show _only_the_
_relevant_part_ (including what you are replying to), and then reply to
it.  This often means interspersed quotes and replies.  If a reader
wants the whole previous message, we have google groups (or other
archives).  This is not your email, but a public board that others
will later search for answers.

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org