Newbie

Ken Stevens kens7601 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:54:04 EST 2006

Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:

>Em Qua, 2006-02-15 às 00:30 +0000, LittlePython escreveu:
>

>>I really do not wish to limit myself to MS. My bread and butter is MS but I
>>am a BSD fan at heart. I wanted to learn something I can use in both.
>>

>Please start by not top-posting ;-). Also, see
>http://www.mono-project.com/VisualBasic.NET_support .

Sigh! This has been bothering me for some time. I tend to bottom post
primarily because people here are so anal about it.

In any case, I actually prefer top posting. Reading the New message
first is better (because I get lot of mail). If I need to be reminded of
context I can always scan down. It makes much more sense to me.

Some people or group of people decided bottom posting was better and it
MUST be that way. To me that even goes against one of the main
philosophies of Linux which is that of choice. So, to any who think,
otherwise... there is absolutely NOTHING wrong or incorrect about TOP
posting. OK, rant mode off. I feel better now! I got that off my chest!

Ken