preserving POST data

Steve Young drevil_53711 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 16:35:31 EST 2006

Lets say that I'm filling out a form and the information gets sent to  another server first for some processing(before the one that it  "should" go to). But from there, I want that intermediate server to be  able to preserve this POST data using python so it can still retrieve  the page that was originally requested (with some modifications from  the intermediate server). Is there a way to do this with python? Thanks  for the help.

  -Steve