a little more help with python server-side scripting

Fri Feb 24 13:34:48 EST 2006

Magnus Lycka wrote:

> Listen John. This will be the last time I respond
> to this thread, since you just ask more and more
> instead of digesting all the information you are
> given. Why should we spend time on answers if you
> don't read them properly anyway.

Well, I appreciate the help. I'm trying to figure it out, but it seems
like with each new post, there is some new technology being mentioned or
new method to do what I'm trying to do. I guess I'm not well-versed
enough in Python to even attempt this kind of thing yet. I didn't
realize it would be this complicated. I guess I hoped it would be as
easy as including some PHP code and letting the server detect the .php
extension and handle it all. I'm going to try to solidify the basics
first, then move on to web programming a little later.