Natural Language Date Processing.

Andrew Gwozdziewycz apgwoz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:35:24 EST 2006

On 7 Feb 2006 05:51:40 -0800, andychambers2002 at yahoo.co.uk
> It seems that the string to be parsed has to be provided in the GNU
> date format.  One option would be to provide a function that calls out
> to the the GNU date program with whatever string you want to parse.

Actually, I looked at the source of the php function and it manually
parses it (i assume according to the GNU date rules). However, i'd
prefer not to have to port the function to python if someone else has
already done so, or has a more pythonic implementation.

--
Andrew Gwozdziewycz <apgwoz at gmail.com>
http://ihadagreatview.org