Yet another GUI toolkit question...

Dan Sommers me at privacy.net
Fri Feb 10 22:43:23 EST 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:16:36 -0500,
Kevin Walzer <sw at wordtech-software.com> wrote:

> For what it's worth, my application has to run on OS X and Windows,
> and will be commercial, so this combination of requirements rules out
> PyGTK/PyQt/just about every other cross-platform GUI toolkit.

According to their respective web sites, both Qt and PyQt have
commercial licenses, and both run on both OS X and Windows.  Is there
another reason you cannot use them?  Usually the concern is the other
way around, that the Qt and PyQt licenses aren't sufficiently free or
Free.

Disclaimer:  I have no financial or business ties to Trolltech or to
Riverbank.

Regards,
Dan

--