Exception not raised

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Fri Feb 24 14:59:47 EST 2006

> This code are inside a method into class that have no try/except. And
> called from a method inside a wx.Frame derivate. The other strange thing
> is that if I try the same code just before the "caller" to that method,
> it raise an exception:

So maybe the C-layer of wx in-between doesn't propagate the exception for whatever reason? Fact is: pythons
exception-handling is core part of the language and an error in there _extremely_ improbable . So I suggest you cut down
your example until it is self-contained with only a few dozen lines and still produces your observed behavior. Otherwise
no one will be able to help you.

Diez