What editor shall I use?

Peter Milliken peterm at resmed.com.au
Thu Feb 9 19:48:27 EST 2006

You might want to have a look at the Python Wiki - it has lots of good
information. One topic of interest is on what editors you can use with
Python http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEditors

Otherwise asking a question like "what editor should I use" will invariably
generate a response based on what each individual is "happy" with - not
necessarily the best editor from your perspective at all! :-) For example, I
use Emacs - have done so for 15+ years now. AFAIK it is an excellent editing
platform for Python development - but then it is an excellent platform for
any language development I have ever used :-).

Goodluck in your search,
Peter

news:1139410110.389122.215400 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...