Print a PDF transparently

Daniel Crespo dcrespo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:26:58 EST 2006

Thank you very much Roger Upole and Tim Golden for your posts...

I found an exe that can print a pdf file (using Acrobat Reader) on any
windows printer right from the command line. It opens Acrobat, order it
to print the pdf file at a certain printer and then closes Acrobat. The
exe is a c-compiled program from someone that supplied it in a forum.

That works almost perfect for me. The only thing now is that when I'm
printing a PDF in dot matrix printers, the output is very ugly, and I
don't know how to improve it.

I think I will go for printing in plain text. The only problem with it
is that one have to depend on the physical printer configuration.

Daniel