Writing my own typing monitor program for RSI sufferers...

samslists at gmail.com samslists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:01:18 EST 2006

So, so close....  The problem with this implementation is that it
doesn't monitor usb keyboards under linux at all as far as I can
tell....since no keyboard entry will show up in /proc/interrupts with a
usb keyboard.  I absolutely need the keyboard monitoring as well.

Otherwise, your project would be the perfect starting point for me!

Anyone else have an idea as to what I can use with Python to know when
the keyboard is being used even when I don't have focus?

Thanks
Sam