Yet another GUI toolkit question...

Kevin Walzer sw at wordtech-software.com
Sat Feb 11 12:03:42 EST 2006

Steve Holden wrote:
> Robert Hicks wrote:
>> Wow you are so wrong about Tk on OSX. Soon this is just not going to be
>> the case at all for any of the system Tcl/Tk runs on. The Tcl folks
>> have come out with a package called "Tile" that is going to be rolled
>> in. It gives you native L&F on OSX, Windows, Linux.
>>
> This is good news if it happens, but right now it's just another dose of
> "real soon now".
>
> regards
>  Steve

Not true. It's already available. I've shipped three open-source and one
commercial application making use of Tile.

The Tkinter wrapper is here:

http://mfranklin.is-a-geek.org/docs/Tile/index.html

The server is down at the moment but is supposed to be back online shortly.

--
Kevin Walzer
iReveal: File Search Tool