Python / Apache / MySQL

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Feb 14 06:06:11 EST 2006

Kalle Anke enlightened us with:
> What about speed? I've always had the impression that while
> PostgreSQL is more complete than MySQL it's also slower.

For simple queries, I believe (no real knowledge here) MySQL is indeed
faster. One of the problems I have with MySQL is that it doesn't
support foreign keys nor transactions on the default table format.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa