Python Plugin for Web Browser

Andre Meyer meyer at acm.org
Wed Dec 6 03:49:37 EST 2006

Hi Sebastien

Yes, I am a developer, but not C/C++. I have done Java (and many other
languages) in the past, but use Python nowadays.

So, I am no help for developing the plugin, sorry. I would want to use it
though for developing richer Web sites in Python, rather than in
JavaScript/Ajax. Having said that: maybe you are also interested in pyjamas
(http://pyjamas.pyworks.org/).

kind regards
André