Python Plugin for Web Browser

Andre Meyer meyer at acm.org
Wed Dec 6 03:05:29 EST 2006

Hi

I was looking for something similar in the past and could not find it. It
would be very useful to have Python applets in web pages. What would you use
them for?

kind regards
André

On 5 Dec 2006 23:59:29 -0800, Sébastien Ramage <sebastien.ramage at gmail.com>
wrote:

> des exemples de plugins pour IE oui mais qui ne sont pas embarqué dans
> une page Web
> je souhaiterai créer qqchose qui ressemble vraiment à Java VM ou
> Flash
> J'ai trouvé un début de réponse pour Firefox en télécharger le
> GeckoSDK
> mais je n'arrive pas à compiler les exemples pour le moment...
>
> merci
>

> MC a écrit :
>
> > Bonjour !
> >
> > Pour IE, il y a des exemples de plugins, fournis avec PyWin32.
> > Pour FF (comme pour Opera), je ne sais pas.
> >
> > --
> > @-salutations
> >
> > Michel Claveau
>

> --

Dr. Andre P. Meyer                        http://python.openspace.nl/meyer
TNO Defence, Security and Safety          http://www.tno.nl/
Delft Cooperation on Intelligent Systems  http://www.decis.nl/

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't
previously aware of. - Douglas Adams