How do I edit a PythonWin path to import custom built modules???

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:59:58 EST 2006

Gabriel Genellina wrote:

> There was an error in a previous post, you should create a variable
> called PYTHONPATH, not change the system PATH.
> Or, group your modules into packages and put them below
> lib\site-packages.

Perhaps your way works also, but I have no PythonPath defined in system
variables on Windows XP.

I keep my Python scripts and modules in d:\Python. I added d:\Python to
the Path variable and I can call and import the scripts and modules
from anywhere I please.

I'm pretty sure that the ActiveState distribution of Python adds its
paths to the Path variable also.

rd