PyQt, designer, and directional flow

borntonetwork borntonetwork at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:21:03 EST 2006

Something simple, of course. I must have errantly clicked the field in
the property editor.

Thanks very much for you help.

On 12/7/06, Phil Thompson wrote:

    On Wednesday 06 December 2006 11:41 pm, you wrote:
    > I meant QLineEdit in my original post. Sorry about that. Every
single one
    > of them in the ui file exibits the same behavior on my machine.

    It's because you have set the layout direction on the QTabWidget.
Normally you
    would only set this explicitly if you wanted part of your GUI in a
left to
    right language (like Engish) and part it a right to left language
(like
    Arabic).

    Phil