How do I edit a PythonWin path to import custom built modules???

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:10:47 EST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Python does *not* use the Path when searching for modules; sys.path is
> initialized based on the contents of PYTHONPATH, the location of the
> Python executable (or PYTHONHOME), some heuristics, and certain registry
> entries.

Now I'm stumped. Unless it's heuristics. The registry entry for
PythonPath does NOT reference the location of my Python scripts
(d:/Python). And Python is installed in the usual place on C:\Python24.
The only place that I can see where I've told it the location of my
scripts is in the Path variable.

I have no doubt that you're correct. Just confused as usual.

rd