Why not just show the out-of-range index?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:36:16 EST 2006

rurpy at yahoo.com wrote:
> I saw no posts where there OP insulted anybody without being
> insulted first.  It is ironic the Mr. Kern was the most consistent
> insulter while at the same time accusing the OP of rudeness.

As I said, insult is in the ear of the listener, so I apologize if anyone
construed my comments as insults. However, facts are facts, and I stated them as
I believe them. If you can pick out the precise comments that you felt were
insulting, I will be happy to attempt clarifying them in a way that you do not
find insulting.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."