optparser question

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzoDELETE at DELETEunipex.it
Fri Dec 22 13:08:52 EST 2006

Steven Bethard wrote:
> You can try using argparse_, which doesn't make these weird
> inferences, and generally assumes that your action will take a single
>  argument unless you specify otherwise::

<-cut->

> Not sure exactly what your callback was trying to do though -- it
> seems like you're just duplicating the 'store' action (which is the
> default anyway).

I made only a copy from the python docs for show the "problem".

Ok, I have not understand the "trickle" for transform the
action="callback" and provide a callback to a new action.

I believe, however, that the doc has to be more explicit about this
strange behavior, because a not so expert dev (like me :) ), can don't
understand at the first time, it.

> STeVe

Thanks,
Michele