How can I get involved

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:04:27 EST 2006

Prateek wrote:
> Basically, I really love the language and I'm looking for ways to get
> involved in the community and contribute.

If you're looking to help in the development of Python, the `python-dev
list`_ might be a little more appropriate. You might find that just
lurking on that list and reading what comes by gives you some ideas of
how to help out.

If you'd like to help out right now, a great way is to review some of
the patches on the `Python bug tracker`_.  There are often more bugs and
patches reported than the Python developers can handle, so an extra pair
of eyes on any of those (and a comment on the patch tracker with your
review and suggestions) is always appreciated.

.. _python-dev list: One really simple way to contribute that would be
.. _Python bug tracker:

STeVe