How can I get involved

Prateek surekap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:06:07 EST 2006

Hey all,

I'm messaging this group for the first time. Basically I've been a
(pretty intensive) Python programmer for the past 2 years. I started a
software company which has just released an SDK (v1.0b - developer
preview) for developing web applications in Python.

Key points:
1) It comes with a non-relational schema-free database we designed
2) The application server is based on CherryPy
3) The UI engine is XSLT based (but it also supports Cheetah and
Clearsilver via plugins - out of the box)

Basically, I really love the language and I'm looking for ways to get
involved in the community and contribute.

My past (pre-Python) experience has been mainly in web-technologies -
Java, PHP, ASP and a little bit of C.

Any ideas?
Prateek