Tkdnd--does anyone use it?

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Mon Dec 18 18:35:04 EST 2006

Does anyone use the Tkdnd module that comes with Tkinter to allow
drag-and-drop of Tkinter widgets in your application? (Not the binary
extension that hooks into Xdnd and OLE-dnd on Windows.) I've looked at
the various documents for Tkdnd, and it looks somewhat complicated,
particulary if you want to use it outside of the canvas widget; I've
also found very few examples of its actual use (as opposed to sample
code snippets). I'm curious if anyone is actually using it in a
production application and, if so, what your experience with it is.
--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin