SOAP Server with WSDL?

tobiah st at tobiah.org
Thu Dec 7 15:49:09 EST 2006

I'm having trouble finding information
about writing a SOAP server.  I get the client
part.  There is much information about writing
a client, but not so much about writing the server.
Are there some good tutorials?

I'm checking out:

http://pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net/

But I'm a little confused.  Do I want ZSI or SOAPY?
The site says:

SOAPpy: A second web services toolkit which is getting
functionally integrated into the ZSI toolkit. In the
future, the Python Web Services Project will only support
one merged web services toolkit, under the ZSI name.

This make me think that I will use ZSI in the future,
but what about now?   Do I need both now?

Thanks,

Toby