Video stream server

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Dec 4 02:55:57 EST 2006

Lad wrote:

> If I use  the YOUTUBE.com  server ,  I would have  to connect to  THEIR
> computers whenever a user will come to MY website to play a video
> stream on MY website. Is it so?

no, your user's browser would have to connect to their computers:

     http://www.youtube.com/t/help_cat11

but I think you're missing the point; you need to provide more
information about your specific requirements than just "a HTML
page that links to a video file".  like, say, in what way this
is related to Python, what software you're using today, what
kind of videos we're talking about, etc.

</F>