Video stream server

Lad python at hope.cz
Mon Dec 4 03:42:44 EST 2006

Fredrik,
Thank you for your reply

> but I think you're missing the point; you need to provide more
> information about your specific requirements than just "a HTML
> page that links to a video file".  like, say, in what way this
> is related to Python, what software you're using today, what
> kind of videos we're talking about, etc.

The most important thing now is how to add a support for video files.

As to kind of videos, it is not too much important because I can allow
user to upload/play a certain kinds of videos only or transform some
kinds of videos into the correct types

> what way this is related to Python,
I love Python so I would like to implement video support  in Python.
That is how it is related to Python only

L.