Embedded python adding variables linking to C++-Variables / callbacks

iwl Ingo.Wolf at gmx.de
Thu Dec 7 05:48:14 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to add Variables to my embedded python which represents
variables from my
C++-Programm.
I found C-Api-funcs for adding my C-Funcs to python but none to add
variables.
I would like some C-Function is called when the added Python-varible is
set (LValue) and
some other when it is read (RValue). Can I do this.
May be I have to do this in python and call the C-Funcs from a python
callback.

May be somebody can give short hints what to look for.