twisted problem with reactor.stop()

maxime_phan at hotmail.com maxime_phan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 06:16:44 EST 2006

hello, everyone
I use twisted 1.3 in my python application.
in my program, I have one server and on client running at same time (so
2 reactor.run(installSignalHandlers=0) )
the client run in one thread and the server in an other thread (
reactor.callInThread(self.client... , reactor.callInThread(self.server
....)
when I catch "escape" button, I make a reactor.stop() but it doesn't
seem to work and quit, and the application freeze. does anyone have any
solution to quit the application with twisted?
thanks in advance
Maxime