Large files uploading

Lad python at hope.cz
Fri Dec 15 09:03:01 EST 2006

Fredrik,
Thank you for your reply
I need to upload large files ( about  100MB ).
HTTP protocol provides FORMs for uploading  which is elegant and good
solution for small files but using HTTP protocol for large files  is
not good ( server's timeouts,   big memory consumption on server's
side, etc.).
So,I was thinking about FTP protocol, but there may be better solutions
too.
(FTP server would be running on server)
I am sure, it can be done this or that way in Python too. (YouTube.com
is a good example)
Do you have any idea how to do that?

Thank you
Lad,

As I mentioned YouTube also uses Python , so I thi