possible php convert

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 07:36:36 EST 2006

Hi all, I've been contemplating the switch to python from php. I'm no
wiz, but I can get my way around with help form the online docs. I see
that python has much less documentation available, so expect to hear
from me a bit in the next few weeks. :)

One concern that I have is that my current host does not support
python, and for a very technical reason (money) I'd rather not switch.
I've googled the possibility of installing python in my user's home
directory (RHEL server), and this seems possible. Can anyone enlighten
me as to how I could do this? Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/