Simplest way to do Python/Ajax with server and client on same machine?

Adonis Vargas adonis at REMOVETHISearthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 00:32:22 EST 2006

Kenneth McDonald wrote:
> I'm doing some work with a Python program that works hand-in-hand with
> the DOM on a local client (processing DOM events, issuing DOM
> modification commands, etc.) I'm currently using cherrypy as the Python
> server for this communication, and simple AJAX on the client browser
> end. This works just fine, I'm simply wondering if there is a better
> (even easier) way to do this, if there are libraries I'm not aware of
> that I should be, etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

You can try looking into PyJamas its a Python version of Google Web
Toolkit, offers a way to create AJAX apps using Python code.

Hope this helps.

Adonis