hide python code !

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 10 22:58:10 EDT 2006

"Bayazee" <bayazee at gmail.com> writes:

> can we hide a python code ?

Sure; don't distribute it to anyone. Then they can't run the program
or inspect it or anything.

> if i want to write a commercial software can i hide my source code
> from users access ?

You can write commercial software and sell it without hiding the
source code.

> we can conver it to pyc but this file can decompiled ... so ...!!

Indeed. So?

--
 \         "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."  -- |
  `\                                                   John F. Kennedy |