Using Python for my web site

Gerhard Fiedler gelists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:13:17 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-02 22:17:38, Cliff Wells wrote:

> On the other hand, had I appended "So I'd like some other opinions
> because I don't know." to the end, it would probably cut the irritation
> down considerably (or at least be in a much more defensible position if
> it didn't).

Thanks, that's one of the conclusions to which I also came. That final
question was missing, even though I felt it was implied. I really had no
clue that this is such a touchy subject.

Another one is that it seems (here I go again :) that there is something
like a marriage between Python and PostgreSQL (or in other words, that
Python fans that develop web apps have a tendency to favor PostgreSQL). Is
there something like this? (Here is the question :)

Gerhard