John Salerno

Bretts bretts1967 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 16:21:39 EDT 2006

Alan Connor wrote:
> On alt.os.linux, in <2MwDg.456444$C62.9766 at fe12.news.easynews.com>, "jason" wrote:
> > From: jason <me at invalid.address.com>
> > Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,comp.editors,comp.lang.python
> > Subject: Re: [OT] John Salerno
> > Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:11:58 GMT
>
> <article not downloaded:
> http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>
>
> Posting through easynews. Let's see who else posts through
> easynews on the groups I am subscribed to:
>
> #From: "Ciaran Keating" <ciaran at ihug.com.au>
> #From: "Clayton Sutton" <none at none.com>
> #From: "DanielP" <sinmiedo_pr at hotmail.com>
> #From: "Snoopy :-))" <genius at acme.ca>
> #From: "smtjs" <smtjs1remove at comcast.net>
> #From: <jc at whoisit.org>
> #From: "Ciaran Keating" <ciaran at ihug.com.au>
> #From: "Clayton Sutton" <none at none.com>
> #From: "DanielP" <sinmiedo_pr at hotmail.com>
> #From: "Snoopy :-))" <genius at acme.ca>
> #From: "William B. Cattell" <wbcattell1.nospam at yahoo.com>
> #From: <jc at whoisit.org>
> #From: "Ciaran Keating" <ciaran at ihug.com.au>
> #From: "Clayton Sutton" <none at none.com>
> #From: "DanielP" <sinmiedo_pr at hotmail.com>
> #From: "Snoopy :-))" <genius at acme.ca>
> #From: "William B. Cattell" <wbcattell1.nospam at yahoo.com>
> #From: <jc at whoisit.org>
> #From: Alan Connor <i3x9mdw at j9n35c.invalid>
>
> A troll forging my name. I only post through Earthlink.
>
> #From: Andrew Schulman <andrex at deadspam.com>
> #From: Aratzio <a6ahlyv02 at sneakemail.com>
> #From: Bosco Pelone <boscopelone at yahoo.com>
> #From: Bretts Christ <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Bretts of God <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Bretts of The Apocalypse <Hallelujah at Jesus.Amen>
> #From: Cam <cammer at 427.sohc>
> #From: Derek Munsley <dm at munsley.org>
> #From: Elo Magar <elomagar at bullshitbafflesbrains.org>
> #From: Gospel Bretts <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Gospel Bretts <Hallelujah at Jesus.Amen>
> #From: Hallelujah Bretts <Hallelujah at JesusName.org>
> #From: Hallelujah Bretts <bretts1967 at hotmail.com>
> #From: Holy Brett McCoy <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Holy Bretts <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Jason <Jason at invalid.address.lan>
> #From: John <no at thanks.com>
> #From: John Blake <johnremovethisblake at f2s.com>
> #From: Mark Healey <die at spammer.die>
> #From: Mark Healey <dont at like.spammers>
> #From: McBretts of God <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: Mike Coddington <mofo at sdf.lonestar.org.org>
> #From: Paul Colquhoun <postmaster at andor.dropbear.id.au>
> #From: Realto Margarino <rm at youasked.org>
> #From: River <not at home.com>
> #From: SINNER <arcade.master at gmail.com>
> #From: The Apostle Bretts <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: The Beloved Disciple Bretts <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: The Holy Apostle <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> #From: The Holy Trinity of Bretts <Hallelujah at InJesusName.amen>
> [...]

Mr. Connor,

I applaud your efforts to nail down anonymous trolls, and please feel
free to continue labelling me as one of them if you insist, but my full
name and location are in the usenet archives. My posts are almost
exclusively confined to alt.atheism and alt.politics.homosexuality (and
cross-posts initiated by others), and all of my nicks contain the word
"Bretts", which is a derivative of my real first name "Brett". Further,
I'm willing to meet in real life anyone here who wants to meet me and
I've already offered to do so several times. If you'd like to meet me,
just drop me an email and we can make arrangements.

(That said, I have occassionally trolled as a stupid obnoxious
christian cretin, but mostly just for the purpose of parodying
loud-mouthed fundies, whom I find to be a mostly contemptible bunch.)

Bretts
Gospel Bretts
Bretts Christ
Bretts the Baptist