[OT] John Salerno

Alan Connor i3x9mdw at j9n35c.invalid
Sat Aug 12 23:40:12 EDT 2006

On alt.os.linux, in <44de73c3$0$12587$c3e8da3 at news.astraweb.com>, "John Salerno" wrote:

Correction: Someone who _sometimes_ calls himself "John Salerno"
wrote:

<article not downloaded:
http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline>

So. You post using three different newsservers, which no one who
posts under the same alias all the time does.

And are attacking Linux in your original subject:

> Subject: and i thought windows made a mess of files...

With the typical display of non-literacy of a troll: No caps
where caps belong.

Your User-Agent string in your headers reads Windows, until
this thread, where it is modified only to say Linux instead of
Windows, but otherwise the same newsreader.

And there are virtually no Linux groups in your posting history
for the last year.

You are a stinking troll and you will wear a gag when you are
in my newsreader. Nor will anyone be allowed to send replies to
yourarticles to my newsreader.

Regardless of which alias you are hiding behind at the moment,
with your tail between your legs where your balls should be.

No way I am going to help a stinking troll learn Linux.

If you are even trying to, that is...

Note: I won't be downloading any articles on this thread.

Alan

--
Challenge-Response Systems are the best garbage-mail blockers
in the world. Spammers and trolls can't beat them and you