https on ActiveState Python 2.4?

Jack nospam at invalid.com
Tue Aug 22 16:20:08 EDT 2006

Thanks Dennis and Fredrik. This actualy works! I just copyed _socket.pyd and
_ssl.pyd
from regular Python 2.4.3 into the DLLs directory of the ActiveState Python
installation.
urllib2.urlopen() starts working for https links :)

I copied ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll earlier.

news:mailman.9659.1156272327.27775.python-list at python.org...